Saturday, November 15, 2008

My computers along time - part 1

Computerele mele de-a lungul timpului.

My first personal computer was a zx spectrum clone, CIP, produced by Electronica Bucuresti, Romania. Around 1993 year, I convinced my parents to buy one. I was very happy. Since around 1985 I learned Basic Spectrum language, hoping that one day I will have my own... until then, I simulated every program on paper, with pencil. In those days made fewer mistakes than in the days today - maybe because I used the paper more. Today, the most of us do programming by trial and error :p, very wrong trend.

Here you can find images and technical details about my first personal computer. Today, I have only a software zx spectrum emulator on my computer.

CIP01

Primul meu computer personal a fost o clona de Zx Spectrum, un CIP 01 produs de Electronica Bucuresti. Cam prin anul 1993 mi-am convins parintii sa-mi cumpere unul. Bucurie mare. Aveam in sfarsit ocazia sa-mi testez toate programele facute pe hartie. La adresa de mai sus gasiti poze si detalii tehnice despre calculatorul CIP